Our creative community is looking for digital-savvy visual designers – conceptual thinkers with the passion to create brands fit for the future.
We have two open positions: an experienced Designer and Junior Designer. Both positions will be filled with a candidate who is an ambitious designer on their way to become the best of the best.
- You will lead the design work in client projects independently, and be in command of relevant skills to ideate, create and craft visual identities and other graphic design related projects.
- You have an outstanding portfolio that proves your ability to create conceptually strong and well-informed design that is both visually exceptional and effective as a means of reaching business results.
- You have an excellent understanding of digital environment and how identities are rolled out across digital channels.
2. Junior Designer
- You will work in a supporting role closely with project lead designers.
- You are a super-talented designer who is most certainly going to be one of the very best, and that is why you are eager to learn from your colleagues.
- You already have an impressive portfolio that proves you have both talent and the passion.
- You also have a good understanding of digital environment.
Fluent English is required in both positions. Motion design and typographic skills are seen as an advantage. We also require good understanding of materials and their constraints, print techniques and their possibilities. And we naturally expect you to live and breathe current design discourse and trends.
Most of all, you recognise that design is a team sport: you respect and embrace diversity and thrive in a multidisciplinary team, understanding the value of different points of view.
Kuudes is a creative business design company. We help organisations find new business opportunities in customer needs, develop and commercialise concept ideas, and prepare brands for global competition. The internationally award-winning Kuudes brand design team is one of the leading players in the Nordics. We work with beloved brand heroes, such as 3 Friends, Arla or Arvid Nordqvist and create new challengers, like Beanit, Oomi or Hive.
You would have your home base at our brand design team with other visual designers and interior architects. In projects, you would be joined by digital designers, strategists, service designers and insight specialists because creating holistic brand experiences and concepts requires all-hands-on-deck.
Kuudes has offices in Helsinki and Stockholm. We embrace remote work but also love face-to-face creative brainstorming.
Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the title “Designer” or “Junior Designer” no later than 31 October 2021.
To find out more, you can call our Creative Director Piëtke Visser (+358 40 558 4090) on
- 13th October at 10–12
- 29th October at 10–12
Preliminary schedule for the recruitment. We inform all the applicants as the process proceeds.
- 3.11. Interview invitations
- weeks 45–46: Meeting with the Creative Director Piëtke & AD Tony
- weeks 47–48: Meeting with the CEO Jari & Team Leader Sonja