Our creative business design community is looking for a Digital Product Designer – a conceptual thinker with drive to create impactful digital experiences fit for the future.
We at Kuudes bring creativity and human-centric thinking to business development and help our clients find new business opportunities in customer needs. Our multidisciplinary team creates, develops and commercialises concept ideas and brings them to life with world-class digital and physical design.
As a Digital Product Designer, you will be designing digital customer experience concepts for our clients who represent many beloved brands in multiple industries. Our team is looking for a conceptual thinker who is used to working within multidisciplinary design teams and truly understands how to design digital products that feel original to our clients’ brands.
You have created product and service concepts that have a positive impact for both the users and the business – bringing user needs, business objectives and technological possibilities together in a perfect balance. Your background may be in versatile areas of digital product, service or experience design, but the world of commercial digital products is your main playground.
In our minds the ideal Digital Product Designer for us would have…
- Comprehensive experience in concepting commercial digital products either as a consultant or as an in-house designer
- Strong understanding of service design methods & skills in digital product design
- The ability to create concept visualizations and prototypes to clearly present design ideas and their business impact for clients
- Experience-based understanding of what it takes technically to turn concepts in to a digital product and service
- Have fluent English language skills, ability to work in Finnish or Swedish is seen as a plus due to our client needs
In your work you will collaborate with our service designers, UX/UI designers, graphic designers, strategists, and insight specialists, because creating holistic brand experiences, concepts and services requires all hands on deck.
This position is based in Helsinki or Stockholm with hybrid work possibilities. We embrace remote work but also love face-to-face creative brainstorming.
Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the title “Digital Product Designer” at the latest on 13.11.2022.
To find out more, you can call our CEO Jari Danielsson (+358 40 7309612) on 1.11. at 9–10 or 7.11. at 16–17.30.
Preliminary schedule for the recruitment below. We inform all applicants as the process proceeds.
- 18.11. Interview invitations
- week 47–48 Meeting with CEO Jari
- week 48–49 Meeting with the team
- week 50–51 Recruitment decision
Kuudes is a creative business design company. We help your organization find new business opportunities in customer needs, develop and commercialise concept ideas, and prepare your brand for global competition. We are home to 40+ creative professionals in multidisciplinary teams. Our core competencies include customer insight and foresight, strategy and innovation work as well as brand building and design.