Our creative community is looking for a UX/UI Designer – a visual thinker with drive to create impactful digital experiences fit for the future.
We at Kuudes bring creativity and human-centric thinking to business development and help our clients find new business opportunities in customer needs. Our multidisciplinary team develops and commercialises concept ideas and brings concepts to life with world-class digital and physical design.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be designing digital solutions for different touchpoints and platforms (e.g. website, e-commerce, mobile apps) for our clients who represent many beloved brands and multiple industries. You have a real passion for creating digital solutions and experiences that impact both their users and the businesses behind them – bringing user needs, business objectives and technological possibilities together in a perfect balance.
In our minds the ideal UX/UI Designer for us would have…
- Comprehensive experience in creating digital products & services
- Relevant skills to ideate and create digital concepts and develop them from wireframes to prototypes and to product-ready designs
- Fluency in design and prototyping tools (such as Figma and Sketch)
- Ability to recognise that design is a team sport: you respect and embrace diversity, thrive in a multidisciplinary team, and understand the value of different points of view
- Fluent English language skills, Finnish or Swedish is a plus
In your work, you will collaborate with our service designers, graphic designers, strategists and insight specialists, because creating holistic brand experiences, concepts and services requires all hands on deck.
This position is based in Helsinki or Stockholm with flexible hybrid work possibilities. We embrace remote work but also love face-to-face creative brainstorming.
Email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “UX/UI Designer” at the latest on 23.11.2022.
To find out more, you can call our CEO Jari Danielsson (+358 40 7309612) on 16.11. at 15–17.
Preliminary schedule for the recruitment below. We inform all applicants as the process proceeds.
- 25.11. Interview invitations
- Week 48-49 First round of meetings
- Week 50 Second round of meeting
- Week 50-51 Recruitment decision
Kuudes is a creative business design company. We help your organization find new business opportunities in customer needs, develop and commercialise concept ideas, and prepare your brand for global competition. We are home to 40+ creative professionals in multidisciplinary teams. Our core competencies include customer insight and foresight, strategy and innovation work as well as brand building and design.