Are you a design thinker and doer with a proven track record of digital service development projects? We are looking for you.
Kuudes is the Nordic insight, innovation and design agency with offices in Helsinki and Stockholm. We are an agent of change for companies willing to blaze new trails and challenge their industry with customer-driven innovations. And we also make them reality, not just slide shows, with our team of versatile skills and capabilities.
As a service designer at Kuudes, you will join our insight & innovation team, consisting of consumer insight specialists, brand strategists and concept developers. We already have an important project for you, making a major digital transformation happen at a big-league Finnish corporation. So act quickly, we wish to have you with us asap.
It’s not just about better services, we help to strengthen the desired brand position with concepts others can’t imitate. Just take a look at our innovation work for the Senate Properties, Easton Helsinki by Kesko, OP Financial Group or the University of Helsinki.
What we expect from you:
- 4+ years of working experience in (digital) service design
- Strong knowledge of service design methods and processes
- Curious mind interested in the world of digital services and their future
- Business thinking capabilities
- Ability to strengthen the service design culture within an organization
- Fluency in Finnish, professional working skills in English
What the position is about:
- Leading service design projects
- Creating superior services, innovative ideas and meaningful concepts for our clients
- Hands-on work: workshop facilitation, ideation, customer interviews…
- Working closely with our tight-knit multidisciplinary team of UX/UI designers, interior architects, graphic designers, copywriters, strategists and other brand professionals
The deadline for applications was 25 June 2018. We are no longer hiring for this position.