If you are ready to lead ambitious service design and business development projects and you share our mission to build standout challenger brands through exceptional services and customer experiences, you might be just the person we are looking for.
Kuudes is the Nordic insight, strategy and design agency with offices in Helsinki and Stockholm. We are an agent of change for companies willing to blaze new trails and challenge their industry with customer-driven innovations. And we also make them reality, not just slide shows, with our team with versatile skills and capabilities.
Our work doesn’t result merely in better services, we help to strengthen the desired brand position with concepts others can’t imitate. Just take a look how we created the service concept for the Helsinki University Think Corner, helped OP tackle disruption with digital services or how we used service design methods to create the new Helsinki City brand strategy and even to develop an entire shopping centre.
But the most exciting projects are yet to come! Now we are looking for a Senior Service Designer with profound understanding of creating successful digital services. Someone who knows what it takes to develop captivating concepts and turn them into meaningful digital services.
What we expect from you:
- 7+ years of working experience in service design
- Proven track record of successful business development
- Strong understanding of service design methods
- Experience in digital service creation
- Business thinking capabilities
- Competence to lead, inspire and motivate your team
- Fluency in Finnish, professional working skills in English
What the position is about:
- Leading service design projects and accounts
- Creating innovative ideas and superior services for our clients
- New business acquisition
- Hands-on work: workshop facilitation, ideation, customer interviews…
- Working closely with our tight-knit multidisciplinary team of UX/UI designers, interior architects, graphic designers, copywriters, strategists and other brand professionals
Send your CV, portfolio and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than 28 January. Please write “Senior Service Designer” as your message subject.