Kuudes Kerros Helsinki Oy (1873202-3)
Tehtaankatu 27–29 D
00150 Helsinki, Finland
2. The person in charge of register issues or contact person
Jari Danielsson, email@example.com
3. Name of the register
Kuudes recruitment register
4. The purpose of processing personal data
The purpose of the register is to handle and store job applications received by Kuudes Helsinki and Kuudes Stockholm. The applicant can apply directly to a specific position or leave an open application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data can be used for
- conducting the recruitment process and communication,
- Kuudes business development such as improving recruitment processes.
The legal basis for processing is the consent given by the data subject. Information provided by the applicant is stored for the following two calendar years after the application year (all applications sent during the year of 2019 can be stored until 31 December 2021) and they can be used for recruitment purposes for also other positions at Kuudes. Information is confidential and only available for persons participating in the recruiting process.
5. Content of the register
The applicant is responsible for the data they share with the controller. Kuudes does not require the data subject to provide any information unnecessary to the recruitment.
The register can contain following information about the applicant.
- contact information (home address, email addresses, phone numbers)
- date of birth or personal identification number
- language skills
- health information
- communication towards the applicant
Information related to the employment
- cover letter and CV
- education level
- information about previous work experience
- skills and knowledge
- portfolio of previous work
- social media content (only by consent)
- results of personality suitability tests
- salary and benefit requests
- preferred location of employment
- additional free form information and attachments provided by the applicant during the recruitment process
- work permit, credit information and criminal record (if applicable)
6. Sources of data
Information that is stored in Kuudes recruitment register is provided by applicants, for example via email, website/physical forms, phone/personal conversations, job application videos.
With your consent, we can collect data from 3rd parties, for example, people you have listed as your references or companies providing recruitment services.
7. Transfer of data outside the EU or the EEA
Transfers outside the EU or the EEA are possible in third party services but conducted in accordance with the Finnish Data Protection Act (523/1999) and the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679).
8. Register protection
All personal data in Kuudes recruitment register is stored confidentially. Only employees of Kuudes Kerros Helsinki Oy and Kuudes Stockholm AB that need information about applicants in their work have access to the data.
9. Individual rights
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, data subjects have the following rights regarding their personal data:
- Right of access to their personal data
- Right to request the controller to rectify incomplete or incorrect personal data
- Right to object to or restrict the processing of personal data and to object to automated decision-making
- Right to request the controller to erase personal data
- Right to transfer personal data to another controller
If the data subject wishes to exercise their rights, they should contact the controller via email to email@example.com. Kuudes will use all reasonably available resources to respond to any such request without undue delay. Limitations prescribed in applicable law may apply regarding the exercise of some of the data subjects above rights.