The Kuudes Helsinki office is looking for a Digital Designer who champions the simplicity in design and creates services people love to use.
As a UX/UI Designer at Kuudes you will be driving the quality of the user experience in various customer projects, from large scale digital services to straightforward campaign website implementations. Digital design plays a major role in almost all our projects, especially when we are bridging the physical and digital customer experience. You will be working tightly with other experts of our truly multidisciplinary international team.
Your responsibilities will include, depending on the project:
- Bringing simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design projects
- Executing all visual design stages for digital projects, including wireframes, storyboards, user flows and final layouts
- Presenting and defending designs to colleagues and clients
- Conducting user research and evaluating user feedback
- Establishing and promoting digital design guidelines and best practices within Kuudes
What we expect from you:
- Proven track record of UX/UI projects with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in visual design and wireframing tools
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Speaking technical language and collaborating with developers
- Project management skills as well as experience in marketing and service design are a significant advantage
- Professional working skills in English and Finnish
As an individual, you are truly a team player who is able to work under pressure and deliver results under tight timetables. You strive to achieve a pixel perfect UI and are very motivated to push the boundaries for an excellent UX. You don’t let the work speak for itself: an ideal candidate is also capable of presenting the design and getting customers behind it.
In return, we offer a position at one of the leading brand design agencies in the Nordics. Kuudes is a multi-disciplinary team of forty creatives in Finland and Sweden. We use service design methods and take a collaborative approach in everything we do – with our clients and with the target audience.
How to apply:
The deadline for applications has passed. You can send an open application with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.