Our creative community is looking for a Digital Designer – a conceptual thinker with drive to create impactful digital experiences fit for the future.
We at Kuudes bring creativity and human-centric thinking to business development and help our clients find new business opportunities in customer needs. Our multidisciplinary team develops and commercialises concept ideas and brings concepts to life with world-class digital and physical design.
As a Digital Designer, you will be designing digital solutions for different touchpoints and platforms (e.g. websites, e-commerce, mobile apps) for our clients who represent many beloved brands and multiple industries. Our team is looking for a conceptual thinker who truly understands how digital design is at the core of making brands and services concrete. You have a real passion for creating digital solutions and experiences that impact both their users and the businesses behind them – bringing user needs, business objectives and technological possibilities together in a perfect balance. Your background may be in versatile areas of design, but the digital world is your main playground.
In our minds, the ideal Digital Designer for us would…
- Have comprehensive experience and an impressive portfolio in creating digital products & services
- Have relevant skills to ideate and create digital concepts and develop them from wireframes to prototypes and to production-ready designs
- Be capable of working independently in complex client projects
- Have the ability to clearly present design ideas and their business impact for clients
- Be fluent with design and prototyping tools (such as Figma and Sketch)
- Have interest in taking part in the sales process, finding and defining the optimal approach for each opportunity
- Recognise that design is a team sport: you respect and embrace diversity, thrive in a multidisciplinary team, and understand the value of different points of view
- Have interest in following current design discourse and trends, and challenge yourself and your team to constantly develop and learn new
- Have fluent English language skills
Your home base will be at our Digital Design team but in many client projects you will collaborate with our service designers, graphic designers, strategists, and insight specialists, because creating holistic brand experiences, concepts and services requires all hands on deck.
This position is based in Helsinki with flexible hybrid work possibilities. We embrace remote work but also love face-to-face creative brainstorming.
Email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Digital Designer” at the latest on 22.5.2022.
To find out more, you can call our Head of Digital Design Anni Uimonen (+358 50 324 7085) on 5.5 at 13-15 or 11.5 at 10-12.
Preliminary schedule for the recruitment below. We inform all applicants as the process proceeds.
- 24.5.: Interview invitations
- Week 21–22: Meeting with Head of Digital Design Anni & Service Design Competence Lead Emilia
- Week 23: Meeting the team
- Week 24: Meeting with CEO Jari
- Week 24–25: Recruitment decision
Have a look at our recruitment privacy notice here.
Kuudes is a creative business design company. We help your organization find new business opportunities in customer needs, develop and commercialise concept ideas, and prepare your brand for global competition. We are home to 40+ creative professionals in multidisciplinary teams. Our core competencies include customer insight and foresight, strategy and innovation work as well as brand building and design.